10 December 2007

A Meme. A What? A Meme, It's Called A Meme, Just Try It.

I was reading Ro's blog and she has this really cool post you can read here. I found it interesting, and I will take a shot at it.

My list in no order of importance...

8 Passions In My Life
1) Family
2) Yarn
3) Judaism (which has been coming along great)
4) School
5) Meeting new people
6) Knitting
7) Crocheting
8) Keeping busy

8 Things To Do Before I Die
1) Meet some of my fellow bloggers
2) Read every book in a book store
3) Sit down for a family meal
4) Crochet enough blankets for a shelter
5) Travel the a few countries
6) Take a cruse
7) Go diving
8) Go shopping for the hell of it

8 Things I Say Often
1) Cool
2) Anyways
3) For sure
4) At any rate
5) Um okay
6) Really!?
7) Well
8) Oy

8 Books I Read Recently
1) I Have Lived A Thousand Years
2) Choosing A Jewish Life
3) Girl With A Pearl Earring
4) The Bhagavad Gita
5) One Night With The King
6) The World's Religions
7) I Never Knew I Had A Choice
8) Living A Jewish Life

8 Songs That Mean Something To Me
1) I Should've Cheated By Keyshia Cole
2) Tell You Something By Alicia Keys
3) It's Been A While By Staind
4) Acoustic #3 By the Goo Goo Dolls
5) You Are Never Alone By So Called
6) Wake Up By Korn
7) Superstar By Keyishia Cole
8) There For You By Damian Marley

8 Things I Look For In A Friend
1) Kindness
2) Respect
3) Humor
4) Philosophy
5) Compatibility
6) Attitude toward life
7) Maturity level
8) Interesting things to talk about

Well that was very informative.....or not
At any rate my people, I am moving to AZ. So the blog will come to a slow, unless I get Internet in our new flat. We will have to see.
Take care my people! Until next time!

3 comments:

Mottel said...

Were in AZ? Good luck trying to read all the books in the bookstore by the way . . .

Ro said...

Great Meme!

I hope your move goes smoothly!

Perez said...

Mottel-
I live in Phoenix, AZ.
I dont think I could read every book in a book store, but who knows. One day.

Ro-
Thanks! It was fun to do.
The move did go smooth.