24 December 2007

So there is no reason to bore with details of the move. So I will do it in short. I up and left my fathers house, took my car and packed it with all my stuff. My mum was so upset about it and my father was happy for me but disliked the idea.

So that Friday afternoon, when we signed the paper work for the flat, I got a phone call from a place I applied to over the Internet and I got the job on Wednesday of the next week, and I have been working ever since. I work at a gas station. It is easy and keeps me busy, but I am glad I got a job so fast.

So enough of that.

Other than that, life is great. I have started talking with a new guy. I will call him Diver, because he likes diving. He has been trying to talk me into going diving with him. Anyways, we are not dating by any means, but we just talk. Besides, he lives in NY. There isn't much to say about it, but we hit it off really well. The first time we talked, we talked until early in the morning.

Well that is the only update I can give. There is not much else to say. Take care.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Perez,

Thanks a lot for your kind words. And I am sorry to read that your cousin died, that is something so aweful. My prayers are with you.

Where are you from in LA??? I am also from Los Angeles.

Shalom motek,
Lizzy

Perez said...

Lizzy-
Thanks for your kind words and I am not from LA.
Take care