21 January 2008

Home...

Sometimes it feels too good to be home.....

Sometimes not so much.....

At any rate, I am in Cali once again. Oh boy. This time was for a family issues. But I am here. I got here last night. I enjoy driving the 5 hours or so to get here. I get to listen to music or talk on the phone, which ever happens, I am enjoying the time that goes by. Over 5 hours of me and the road.....

I kind if like to think I learn something everyday, so at least I close my eyes every night know something valuable that I did not know the night before. I think I am holding true to that at time. I learn from everyone and I am picking up bits and pieces of what others know everyday. But more or else I am thinking of why I have been so blessed. I think about every time I go outside at work, I go to fill a propane tank, I realize I am able to walk back into the store alive. And every time the propane attachment leaked, it was that one time I put on the rubber gloves to protect my hands from burns.

Maybe there will be something more worth posting later in the day. Take care and stay well

No comments: