06 January 2008

This is becoming something I am not sure I want it to be, but thus blog is becoming more like: Hi I am still alive, this is what is happening blah blah blah blah and so. But what ever, no big deal.

So Diver.....let me tell you this: This guy is amazing and I enjoy what we have. That is all I want to say because I don't want to speak too soon or embarrass him. But I will say I love way things are going with him and I.

Work is exciting kinda. I did make one observation, I much have been one ugly duck in Cali because in AZ, I have people asking me out on dates left and right. I decline them, but I am so shocked. It gets old all the comments males make, and I wish I had a better way of dealing with it.

I am home in Cali until Tuesday. My grandmother broke her hip and had to have surgery and plus she had cancer and everyone failed to inform me of this. So I went to go see her. She is doing well.

I have been getting odd bruises all over my body and I have no ideas from what. I have three perfect circles on my leg and the a bruise on my arm. I am shocked they appear from no where.

I love AZ. My mother hates it and says she found a job in Cali for me that I can take in 6 months, but she does not understand I really don't plan on anything. I have a job and I have a place to live, I really don't think I need much help. But both my father and mother think I will take it, even though I just told them I was uninterested. I really just want to let time tell where I will go next. Maybe NY will be my new home next year, or AZ or just back in Cali, I have no worries at the moment. I have been talking with my neighbor and I finally have become more outgoing.

Well my people, take care!

No comments: