27 October 2007

My Trip To AZ

So I got up and left, without a word to anyone.....Stupid move? Yeah, maybe you could say that, but it all worked out in the end. I went out there to clear my head, and sure I cleared it well and thought about life without Joshua by my side. I wanted to cry at the thought of him not being there, but I try to be as strong as I can.

I didn't do much, just hung out and got drunk with Suz. It was good to let go of all the stress and have fun and well, act like a stupid drunk person. I would have pictures to show, but while I was sitting on the ground, I took the camera from Suz and dropped it. So yeah, now I have no photos and I have to find a way to fix it.

On a sad note, I lost my job. But I am happy about that, because I never really like the job and knew it was time to move on. So now I get to go to lectures on Friday and then spend the rest of the time looking for a new job.

So that was my little trip. I had a good time. I think I have a better plan in my head and need to go for it. So wish me luck....

No comments: