31 October 2007

After....

So this is when it hits me.....days after something happens. I will not feel any hurt, and three weeks after Joshua and I went our separate ways, I am feeling it. I think it is the fact he will not stop calling me and text messaging me. And when he does call me, he will not stop lecturing me about other guys will treat me so bad. Joshua is a hypocrite, he has been a jerk to me for the last two years. Something changed, he started to drink more, but that is not the point. But it is now hitting me, I have lost the one person I loved so much......

4 comments:

Mottel said...

What can I say? Be strong, and keep to the truth.

Perez said...

Thanks for kind words....I do my best, there is a blessing in everything.

Andre said...

Dag! I'm gone for a few weeks and this is what I return to?!

Seriously, I'm sorry to hear about all the tales of woe. But I'd like to echo mottel's sentiments: just stay encouraged and -- equally important -- keep yourself moving. Standing still won't assuage your anguish more than keeping your life (and your feet) moving about.

Perez said...

Andre!!!!

Wow. I have not stopped by your blog in forever and a day. How have things been for you. Well, I read up on your blog.

Thanks for the kind words as well. I am keeping busy, going out, talking with friends, and remembering who I am. Sometimes it is hard to deal with these things, but I feel I am doing well. I am forever thankful everyday that I am alive....

Thanks Andre, I will talk with you soon.