08 November 2007

The Random Thoughts of Perez

  • Well, I got a job last week, and I am waiting for approval of another job in retail. I hope I get it, but if not, it is all good still.
  • Joshua is making it real easy for me to get over him. He will not leave me alone. He keeps harassing me. So there is bad news there
  • Have plans to travel in 2008. My hopes are to travel to NY in January and then India in July. I am excited.
  • I am hoping Susie and I can get a flat in AZ in January. I have to try and get a job out there as well, transfer college. All that fun stuff
  • I was thinking about the phrase "stay strong". It has been said to me so often these past few weeks, I started to wonder if I am really strong, or am I blocking out everything. Then it hit me....oh boy did it hit me. My mind state went from wondering if I can live without Josh, and then it hit me.....I went off on myself, yelling at me for being so stupid and blind. That fool hurt me so much and I wanted to stay with that? What was wrong with me, I asked myself. If I was strong, I would have left him so long ago. I was happy because I can tell myself I am happy, and I will be happy, but not anymore. I come to the clear realization that I should not live under any man. I am a person, not property.
  • Lectures have been going great. I have started to fall behind with all the stuff that has been going on, but I will keep moving
  • Stay strong perez-mental note....

2 comments:

Andre said...

For what it's worth, if your road to recovery does -- in fact -- include a brief vacation in NY, jump at it. It's one of the coolest places in the country to visit. Lots to see. Lots to do. Lots to remind you that life isn't limited to the comfortable areas with which we've become accustomed. Might I recommend ice skating in Central Park for starters? :)

Perez said...

I may take up ice skating. It will be fun...lol. I know I need to get out and see the big bad world we call America. I am excited to see friends and meet new people.

Thanks for the idea